Friday 18 March 2016

Psalm 117 Guess What?

Psalm 117

This is a remarkable chapter in the Bible - first off it is the shortest chapter in teh whole Bible a mere couple of verses.

However this chapter is also exactly half way through the Bible chapters in total 929 chapters in the Old Testament and 280 in the new so a total of 1189 chapters.
Psalm 117 is chapter 595.

If you have read my posts you may have noticed that I skipped a couple of books that covered the kings of Israel (For the Third time!).

I'd like yo say a HUGE thank you, or Possibly THANK YOU for reading my blog, I hope you have found something interesting in it

The Chapter reads - 
Praise the LORD, all you nations;
Extol him all you peoples, for great is his love towards us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever.

Praise the LORD

Join me in upcoming posts as we enter the second half of the Bile

No comments:

Post a Comment